Page Tabs

Sunday 22 May 2011

Oh Dear...

Well, my poor blog and my good intentions have suffered the consequences, and have had to take a back seat while I've been working on commissions and jewellery that will pay the bills. Its such a shame, I was doing so well, but at least I was distracted for happy reasons.

This blog has been so good for me and for stirring up ideas that I'm going to keep it going, but it will be more of a 'this is what I'm up to at the moment' blog.

And with that in mind, this is what I'm up to at the moment.....


......embarking on a clean-up of a very messy but industrious workbench.

I'll be posting more interesting photo's of what I'm working on very soon, but if you look very closely, you can make out a silver tiara in the middle of this one somewhere!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh that Tiara project looks very intriguing! Dont be too disappointed about the project, what you are up to now sounds very exciting! More pictures of your work bench please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alison, more picture on the way soon.

    ReplyDelete